700 Cedar St. Suite 261 Alexandria, MN 56308
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique
Quantum Healing for the Mind, Body and Spirit
Enhancing your experience as a Divine Being
What is Quantum Healing?
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) is a technique of hypnosis created by Dolores Cannon which she has developed and refined over her 45 year career as a regressive hypnotherapist, working with thousands of clients in countries all over the world. Cathy Weber-Zunker and many others have taken training with Dolores and is certified to practice her method for their own clients.
Some people might better understand the term “Past Life Regression”, and that is exactly how QHHT started, with exploration of Past Lives. Today, with the expansion of human consciousness, more than just Past Lives are available to experience. Some people experience Future Lives, Parallel Lives, Lives on Other Planets, Lives in Other Dimensions. Some people visit the Spirit Side. Some people find themselves in the Akashic Records and still others visit the Temple of Healing. QHHT focuses on the concept that the client will go to “the most appropriate time and place” to address any requests for healing or information
Photo Credit: www.dolorescannon.com
Why Have a QHHT Session?
A QHHT session will allow you the experience of better understanding yourself and your pivotal life events and relationships. A QHHT session allows you to answer the questions you have always wondered about. A QHHT session assists you to find the origins of illness, dis-ease, fears. It gives insights to things you innately love, talents you have and passions that come easily to you.
We begin with your practitioner getting to know you and your pivotal events that have shaped you. We look at your list of questions you want answered; both physical/health and life/personal questions. The steps of the QHHT process are explained.
You will be taken back to 1 or more past lives that your subconscious picks for you to see that best explain the issues you are experiencing. You begin by getting acclimated to who you are and your surroundings. We move to several important days in that life and then to the last day of this life. The death scene is usually important to see but you don’t have to worry. You can be taken to an ‘observer’ viewpoint to relieve any physical or emotional feelings. We take you to the spirit side to get a great perspective on the life as a whole to learn what lessons you learned and its purpose.
Then something truly amazing happens! We bring forth your Subconscious. Some may call this your High Self or collective conscious. It is the part of You that has been with you since the very beginning! As this amazing energy comes through it shares the purpose of showing you the lives it picked and then answers every question and does a body scan to heal and repair the body. Your Subconscious always has only your greater good in mind and the love, kindness and humor it shares is touching beyond words. It so easily can explain the root causes of problems and struggles and is so happy to finally ‘have the floor’ to speak to you! .
A QHHT session is a transformative and powerful experience. It will open your mind, heart and imagination. It will allow you to have the greatest clarity you perhaps have had in this life and allow you to make changes to support your soul’s growth.
Below you will find printable links to How to Prepare for a QHHT session as well as caring for yourself after a session.Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding this amazing life expanding type of hypnotherapy.
How to Prepare for a Quantum Healing Session
The most important way to prepare for a session is from the moment you have decided to schedule an appointment is to have a clear and direct communication with the part of you that is able to provide healing and information. That part of you is your Higher Self. Say to yourself, “I have a clear and direct communication with my Higher Self.” Note the tense of this sentence, it’s not “I will have,” it's “I have.”
You can then repeat this intention silently or out loud throughout your day and most importantly, right before you go to sleep at night. Put a note on your bathroom mirror to remind you to focus upon your intention as you brush your teeth and prepare for bed. You will want to prepare a list of questions and concerns. Your facilitator will ask you to write your questions on paper and provide them at your appointment. Of course, they can be modified them when it's time for your session.
Neatly hand write the list or print it out on the computer so your questions can be easily read during the session. Also, put these questions and concerns in the order of importance as we may not be able to address them all. Some clients have one question or issue of concern, while others have dozens. It really does not matter how many you come up with as long as you put them in order of importance. Your facilitator may have a list of "standard" questions so don't worry if you have a short list.
Try to pay attention to your dreams before your appointment. Write them down. They are messages for you and it can help with your session. If you do not already meditate, it's a good time to start. At the very least, give yourself quiet time daily to quiet your mind chatter.
Don’t drink alcoholic and caffeinated beverages before the session or the evening before, if possible. If you are a regular morning coffee drinker, please don’t skip your coffee, but keep it to a minimum before your session.
Light exercise prior to your appointment, like a long walk, is an excellent way to prepare for a successful session. This is another good time to repeat your intention. We want your body relaxed, but your mind quiet, alert and engaged.
Clear your day for the session if possible. We begin by talking, going over the process, and your questions. Then you get comfortable, relaxed and we begin the actual hypnotic regression. Afterwards, we go over what was experienced and make sure you are awake and grounded. This entire process can take anywhere from 3 to 5 hours total, and occasionally even a little bit longer.
It is generally not a good idea to have additional appointments after your regression, or activities that require a great deal of concentration. You should take it easy.
Having a regression is very much like participating in a long, detailed and involved daydream. You really will feel as if you have just returned from an amazing journey, having visited other worlds and lifetimes, and in fact, you will have done just exactly that. It is best to have some time to process your experience and give yourself an opportunity to fully return to your regular conscious day-to-day reality before attempting any complex mental tasks or strenuous physical activity.
You will be provided a copy of your session. Listening to your session in the days, weeks and even months ahead, is an important part of the experience of a Cannon Method Regression. Even if your conscious mind remembers the session immediately afterwards, it can, just as some dreams can, begin to fade from your memory, even if you had an “unforgettable” experience! In addition, any healing or life improvement suggestions can and will be reinforced by listening repeatedly to the audio. The goal is to have your conscious mind “get on board” and align with your Higher Self and its goals, and accept any changes or healing you intend to occur.
After Your Quantum Healing Hypnosis Session
* Please eat and drink something as soon as possible after your session. Stop for a coffee/tea and a bite to eat before heading into traffic.
* Even though you may feel “wonderful all over” now, later this evening you will be glad you scheduled a quiet evening at home.
* Be gentle with yourself in the days following your session. For some your body may begin detoxing physically and emotionally immediately, sometimes even during the session. You may feel teary or short on energy and patience. This is normal after any energy healing session and it is an important part of the healing process. The quickest way to move through this is by allowing it to flow through you-don’t try to block the flow. Take time for reflection, get more sleep, eat lightly, take an Epsom salts bath, and drink LOTS of water. Lemon added to the water is even more helpful. Remember once this has moved through, you will feel wonderful!
* Remember your Higher Consciousness is always right there communicating with you. To foster a clearer awareness of your Higher Consciousness meditate often and trust what you receive. Additionally your answers could come to you in the dream state, as words written on a page, a song on the radio, the sign in front of you or through your intuition. The HC communicates constantly and infinite ways and it has your well-being at heart always.
* Write down your thoughts, how you feel, any changes, emotions etc in the days, weeks, even months after your session. Your Higher Consciousness knows the pace it can work with you to keep you in balance, trust this.
* TRUST and BELIEVE- accept your physical and/or emotional healing and listen to your recording often. It is vital that you observe your thoughts. The SC is changing your expectations, changing the program. You are not the same person who walked through my door a few hours ago.
* Many remember parts of their session, especially any emotions and body sensations but the details begin to fade quickly. It is very important that you listen to the recording I give you of your session often. A person can go beyond their original healing just by listening to it daily. You can put it on when you go to bed, or doing chores. Please do not listen to it while driving though as my voice may put you back into trance !!
* It’s very common for the conscious mind to doubt (in the face of logic) what happened no matter how immediate or spectacular your session was. Rest assured your Higher Consciousness has brought you exactly what is appropriate for you today, please trust and accept it.
*An affirmation you might like to say to yourself at any time is: I have a good body…I have a strong body…I have a healthy body…and my body is functioning in complete balance and harmony…functioning absolutely perfectly…This is the way it is, and this is the way it shall be. Dolores was given this through the Higher Consciousness and she made a point of saying it every night before bed.
Many may wonder exactly HOW TO CREATE A MIRACLE
Below is an excerpt From the book Touched by the Extraordinary by Susan Barbara Apollon.
Quoting from page 129
Hirshberg and Barash have addressed the idea that miracles are due in part to the HEAING SYSTEM of the body and that there are a number of influences, some psychological and some spiritual, that contribute to the ability of the body to heal. This may include the following;
Changing long-held thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and feelings;
Rediscovering spirituality, as well as one’s faith, religion and prayer;
Engaging in a release of age-old emotions of anger, pain and rage;
Finding and engaging in one’s passion;
Being playful and happy; engaging in forgiveness as well as the idea of “let go and let God“,
Practicing various modalities that employ the mind and consciousness, such as visualization, imagery and fantasizing;
Bringing humor, laughter and joy into one’s life.
Those patients in Raud’s ‘Making Miracles’ share many, if not almost all, of these experiences.
The key to creating healing miracles, I believe, is becoming excited, passionate and joyful, no longer, focusing on the diagnosis, but rather what you want out of life. It is about love, love for yourself and for everything that is important to you. It is also about letting go, letting go of the emotional and mental baggage you have been carrying with you for a lifetime. I believe the key to miracles is related to energetic change; to a sense of one’s energy shifting from a low, negative experience to one that is lighter, more positive and definitely more uplifting.